you're the one for me >>
Navigate with the arrow near the title above.



CHRISTABEL YAP

Nineteen. Currently residing in the Singapore. I enjoy jpop and anime. I'm not the nicest person on earth, but I'm a lot of fun.
@flavors.me

A little love I had for you remains. Whatever it meant to be disappeared,
should just go away. And now, all I wanted is actually his little attention to me.
Just a small little attention will do, show me that i am important to you.

belated birthday post + outing / happy birthday to the boy / outing with mum / outing / second last day / ..... / workkkk! / cny - day one / overwhelmed / -- /

too young to realise / Sunday, April 28, 2013 @ 12:14 AM
'too young, too dumb to realize' 

Bruno mar's song is now playing and it's 12:07am and i should be doing my work, but i am slacking here. suddenly so slacky and that i realize how fast time passes.

honestly speaking, i really wish that time stops here so that i no need to get back to work and face reality. like... i suddenly feel like just to stop doing my work and stone here just for awhile.

feelings overwhelming me when i have no idea why also.

i have so much to say, but it is not appropriate to type here...

/adieus.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.