you're the one for me >>
Navigate with the arrow near the title above.



CHRISTABEL YAP

Nineteen. Currently residing in the Singapore. I enjoy jpop and anime. I'm not the nicest person on earth, but I'm a lot of fun.
@flavors.me

A little love I had for you remains. Whatever it meant to be disappeared,
should just go away. And now, all I wanted is actually his little attention to me.
Just a small little attention will do, show me that i am important to you.

overwhelmed / -- / .. / cough cough cough / one day when the sky is falling / happiness is hard to find / never the same / NP VOICES CAMP! / eyecandy / I thought that I've forgotten you, but yet, I stil... /

cny - day one / Sunday, February 10, 2013 @ 5:39 PM
aleluha.

learned mahjong last night and i can't deny that it was really fun. but sort of tired recently, for i dont know why either. maybe the thought of the project is haunting my mind and adding on, it's chinese new year so i don't really bother about it at all.

but on another side, i am happy that my project and nightmare is ending in three to four days time :)

chinese new year day one was alright. got woke up by the lion dance in the morning, and after that went back to sleep till 11-ish in the morning. left the house at around one plus in the afternoon to visit both side of grandparents. my mother's mother was so cute and all, i was wishing her a happy new year, with a healthy life and may she stay happy all the way, she said i was such a sweet girl. I was like, shy only and keep laughing. i don't know why this year i went on to say so many like... more words. I usually just say one or two, this year i just felt like wishing them more.

maybe it kind of aches me after what happened to my grandpa last year and i am kind of worried, so i hope by wishing them, it really came true and may god bless them.

anyway, got home around 4 plus, and i am now waiting for reunion dinner. my eyes are like so heavy and having a headache. maybe it's because i have not eaten anything since morning.

i wish that i didn't realize my feelings and then just continued been oblivion. it hurts for me to realize my feelings for you and i can't do anything about it at all. i have no confidence in myself, and it aches me so much to the point that i keep on dreaming about you.

maybe i should give up. you're not worth for it, i am not worthy for you

adieus!
mahjong tonight again.
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.