you're the one for me >>
Navigate with the arrow near the title above.



CHRISTABEL YAP

Nineteen. Currently residing in the Singapore. I enjoy jpop and anime. I'm not the nicest person on earth, but I'm a lot of fun.
@flavors.me

A little love I had for you remains. Whatever it meant to be disappeared,
should just go away. And now, all I wanted is actually his little attention to me.
Just a small little attention will do, show me that i am important to you.

..... / workkkk! / cny - day one / overwhelmed / -- / .. / cough cough cough / one day when the sky is falling / happiness is hard to find / never the same /

second last day / Tuesday, February 19, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
second last day of work and so many things happened.

firstly, there isn't any customers at all. it's practically empty. was so bored and almost fall asleep at work. and then, after that, coincidentally, i saw someone i knew back from my work and then he was there with his girlfriend. i used to be close with him, but ever since two years ago, he hardly contact me. oh well, and then... yeap.

i felt such disappointment in me when he didn't contact me back. it felt like the few days that i got to know him from work just became part of my memories and it won't become a future of mine. i hate that kind of feelings. i hate partings, and i hate most are people who i thought were important to me drifted away from my life.

but then again, seeing him and his girlfriend makes me feel so happy for him. like awwwww, there he goes, that kind of feeling yea?

but since it's his decision to not contact me, and forget it, i won't either. if you doesn't want to make an effort to contact, why must I?

friday is something exciting to look forward to because it's this particular friend of mine birthday early celebration. hahaha, finally becoming 21 and i am actually looking forward more to my movie.

/adieus

shall rest up tomorrow for the whole day. i lack of sleep and rest x__x
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.