you're the one for me >>
Navigate with the arrow near the title above.



CHRISTABEL YAP

Nineteen. Currently residing in the Singapore. I enjoy jpop and anime. I'm not the nicest person on earth, but I'm a lot of fun.
@flavors.me

A little love I had for you remains. Whatever it meant to be disappeared,
should just go away. And now, all I wanted is actually his little attention to me.
Just a small little attention will do, show me that i am important to you.

outing with mum / outing / second last day / ..... / workkkk! / cny - day one / overwhelmed / -- / .. / cough cough cough /

happy birthday to the boy / Monday, March 25, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
just got home from work and it's now 11:54pm. bathe and everything and wanted to head to bed when i  remembered there is one more thing i have not do, which is typing this blog post.

as the title said, it's happy birthday to the boy. :)

prince's birthday is on 25 march, happy birthday! i bet he is like having fun with his friends now because they're apparently holding a party for him and is totally willing to ditch me for his party, not that i mind though. HAHA.

anyway he promised to talk to me on the phone on monday night, so i swear he must do that. i shall excuse him for today for not talking to me on the phone since it's his birthday. haha

off day tomorrow and i am going to head down to my workplace to do some shopping with esther! :)

been awhile since i last saw her so i can't wait!

anyway, summarizing all,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PRINCE. :)) 

and egg-cited for tomorrow.

/adieus
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.