you're the one for me >>
Navigate with the arrow near the title above.



CHRISTABEL YAP

Nineteen. Currently residing in the Singapore. I enjoy jpop and anime. I'm not the nicest person on earth, but I'm a lot of fun.
@flavors.me

A little love I had for you remains. Whatever it meant to be disappeared,
should just go away. And now, all I wanted is actually his little attention to me.
Just a small little attention will do, show me that i am important to you.

happy birthday to the boy / outing with mum / outing / second last day / ..... / workkkk! / cny - day one / overwhelmed / -- / .. /

belated birthday post + outing / Tuesday, April 2, 2013 @ 9:01 PM
had an awesome birthday at my workplace on sunday!

although i was working but i didn't met any nasty customers, and plus the fact that everyone at my counter area made me so happy so i was really happy about it :)

thanks to those who wished me happy birthday as also thank you for the presents :)

went out with aloy son, jiehao and jeslyn and had a blast singing too!
was damn tired after that though. kept thinking of prince once in awhile but it's okay, i am okay :)

work starts tomorrow so i am so very excited!
alright, going to talk to prince soon on the phone so i shall stop my post here for the day :)

/adieus
Layout by Gabby. Images from here and here. Inspired by tumblr.